Established in 1834, St. Thomas Episcopal Church has graced the corner of West and Market Streets just off the Somerville Town Square since its construction in 1858. As in the days when horse and carriage brought communicants to its door, St. Thomas exists today much as it has for over one hundred seventy-five years - a welcoming place of worship and comfort for generations.
203 West Market Street
P.O. Box 368
Somerville, TN 38068
In response to God's love, we are called to community, transformed by grace and sent to serve.